What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– on behalf of Love My Dog More and are necessary to enable you to easily and efficiently navigate through our site;
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programs;
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- To enable Love My Dog More to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- Love My Dog More uses a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- Advertising and Customized Shopping: we use ads on our sites that allow for a customized shopping experience for you. This includes AdSense Ads by Google and ads for products on Amazon. We may ad additional advertising services, or change these services at any time without notice. All of these services operate in a similar way. They allow for you to “opt-out” of customization. In some, but not all cases, this will remove the ads entirely from your experience. If you purchase items through these ads, the vendors will keep track of your purchases and link them to Love My Dog More’s parent company (Paid to Empower, LLC) in order to process affiliate commissions.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.